- I Tweeted that I was considering using Mohawk paper for my next business cards.
- Mohawk then replied to my Tweet and asked which paper I was interested in.
Social media is simply a “mind-reading” platform, which allows Mohawk to scan Twitter (using http://search.twitter.com/) for mentions of their name – and then engage with me one-on-one. Mohawk noticed that I was using their name and they responded – simple!
It’s this listening and one-on-one followup interaction that is changing the way businesses communicate with their customers.
- What, This Charity Event Doesn’t Have A SnapChat Geofilter? - May 4, 2016
- Gary Vaynerchuk Sees A Trillion Dollar Meditation Industry - May 3, 2016
- Good Eye Contact Makes You A Badass! - May 1, 2016
- Prince – Purple Rain Tribute in Theaters and on Social Media - April 25, 2016
- What’s Way Better Than Taking Mom To Dinner On Mother’s Day? - April 25, 2016
- Kickstarter Resources - April 24, 2016
- Renée Fleming Gives An Opera Singing Master Class - April 23, 2016
- A Conversation with Renée Fleming – Chicago Humanities Festival - April 22, 2016
- Do You Cheat Your Customers Out Of Their Most Valuable Asset? - April 18, 2016
- Music I’m Diggin – Dreams by Joakim Karud - April 15, 2016