“I just watched your YouTube video “If you don’t follow your passion, you suck” and was thoroughly impressed.
“I’m doing my 10th [Toastmasters] speech this week and wanted to say thank you for the inspiration. You truly are an amazing speaker. I found the link to your website on YouTube and it seems as though you also have a successful business. The company I work for, BluEra, builds evolved and awakened teams from executive search and team transformation practices. Much of what you said in your speech was very relevant to what I see and do in a given day.
“Best of luck with your business and thank you again for posting your video, it was a pleasure to watch.”
Hilary May Smith
- Gary Vaynerchuk Sees A Trillion Dollar Meditation Industry - May 3, 2016
- Good Eye Contact Makes You A Badass! - May 1, 2016
- Prince – Purple Rain Tribute in Theaters and on Social Media - April 25, 2016
- What’s Way Better Than Taking Mom To Dinner On Mother’s Day? - April 25, 2016
- Kickstarter Resources - April 24, 2016
- Renée Fleming Gives An Opera Singing Master Class - April 23, 2016
- A Conversation with Renée Fleming – Chicago Humanities Festival - April 22, 2016
- Do You Cheat Your Customers Out Of Their Most Valuable Asset? - April 18, 2016
- Music I’m Diggin – Dreams by Joakim Karud - April 15, 2016
- Reputation Management Starts With Intent – UC Davis Police Pepper Spray - April 15, 2016