Being myself and feeling comfortable on stage has always been my #1 goal with public speaking. ’cause if I ain’t bein myself, nobody cares what I have to say. If I’m not comfortable, then the audience is either bored out of their mind or they think I’m an idiot!
For Toastmasters, being ourselves makes us more memorable and impactful. And finding our voice is the first step in being comfortable on stage in front of an audience. This video from MarieTV’s Marie Forleo provides 4 outstanding tips that are perfect for all of the Toastmasters who are kickin ass to be better communicators.
- What, This Charity Event Doesn’t Have A SnapChat Geofilter? - May 4, 2016
- Gary Vaynerchuk Sees A Trillion Dollar Meditation Industry - May 3, 2016
- Good Eye Contact Makes You A Badass! - May 1, 2016
- Prince – Purple Rain Tribute in Theaters and on Social Media - April 25, 2016
- What’s Way Better Than Taking Mom To Dinner On Mother’s Day? - April 25, 2016
- Kickstarter Resources - April 24, 2016
- Renée Fleming Gives An Opera Singing Master Class - April 23, 2016
- A Conversation with Renée Fleming – Chicago Humanities Festival - April 22, 2016
- Do You Cheat Your Customers Out Of Their Most Valuable Asset? - April 18, 2016
- Music I’m Diggin – Dreams by Joakim Karud - April 15, 2016