I knew Whitny Mulligan for 15 years, ever since we first met at Deux Gros Nez coffeehouse in Reno, NV around 1997. Whitny was always amazing, bright, laughing and full of spirit! She died of cancer Sept 23, 2012.
When I asked Whitny if there was anything she wanted to leave behind, she said “I want people to be okay with who they are and I do not want people to fear death but embrace it.”
Whitny was 33, a mother of 2 beautiful boys, an amazing wife and a true light on this planet.
I can honestly say that this beautiful end-of-life advice is definitely from the Whitny I knew. Love you, Whitny!
- Colin Kaepernick and America’s Flat Tire - September 1, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick Just Wants America To Be Better - August 29, 2016
- Democracy 2.0 – Operating Systems Need Updates - June 19, 2016
- What’s Better Than Taking Mom to Brunch on Mother’s Day? - May 7, 2016
- What, This Charity Event Doesn’t Have A SnapChat Geofilter? - May 4, 2016
- Gary Vaynerchuk Sees A Trillion Dollar Meditation Industry - May 3, 2016
- Good Eye Contact Makes You A Badass! - May 1, 2016
- Prince – Purple Rain Tribute in Theaters and on Social Media - April 25, 2016
- Kickstarter Resources - April 24, 2016
- Renée Fleming Gives An Opera Singing Master Class - April 23, 2016