Blur/Censor A Moving Face in Final Cut Pro X
So far, I’ve only used the first option by CoreMelt.
- Price: Free
- Must request a free license via form on product page.
- Description: Lets you use mocha tracking with oval and rectangle masks.
- NOTE on usage: MUST enable the Keyframing icon for the tool to actually track the moving object.
ProAnonymous 2.0 by Pixel Film Studios
- Price: $29.95
- Description: Simply add an Anonymous preset to your footage, select an area and track! Completely bypass the tedium of manual keyframing with automatic tracking from Pixel Film Studios.
- Price: $99.00
- Description: Lets you blur or pixellate faces, logos, or other objects – right inside Final Cut Pro X. FaceBlur automatically tracks moving objects, so you don’t need to keyframe your blur effect by hand. Includes PlanarBlur for blurring TVs and screens.