Ladies: the guy that eagerly listened to you talk about your existing male friends (among your many friends) and then suddenly, but politely, asks you to never mention your male friends in front of him again…
BIG, FAT RED FLAG!
That type of request is actually a demand. It’s a “do as I say or else” demand. It’s the tearing down of your life and your support structure!
A man that you’re dating who cannot be friends with your male friends is no man at all. Likewise, if your existing/new male friends cannot be friends with your date/boyfriend/husband then they’re not real friends.
Assumption: your male friends are supportive of you and aren’t assholes, douchebags and/or idiots!
- What’s The Value Of Entering A Speech Contest – And Losing? - February 17, 2017
- Massively Important Life Advice From Ballerina Lauren Lovette - February 11, 2017
- The WRONG Way To Market Your Product On Instagram - February 7, 2017
- How To Grow Your Toastmasters Club - February 4, 2017
- How To Respond To Haters - January 15, 2017
- How Do I Prevent My Low Self Esteem? Quora Q&A - November 23, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick and America’s Flat Tire - September 1, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick Just Wants America To Be Better - August 29, 2016
- Democracy 2.0 – Operating Systems Need Updates - June 19, 2016
- What’s Better Than Taking Mom to Brunch on Mother’s Day? - May 7, 2016