Ladies: the guy that eagerly listened to you talk about your existing male friends (among your many friends) and then suddenly, but politely, asks you to never mention your male friends in front of him again…
BIG, FAT RED FLAG!
That type of request is actually a demand. It’s a “do as I say or else” demand. It’s the tearing down of your life and your support structure!
A man that you’re dating who cannot be friends with your male friends is no man at all. Likewise, if your existing/new male friends cannot be friends with your date/boyfriend/husband then they’re not real friends.
Assumption: your male friends are supportive of you and aren’t assholes, douchebags and/or idiots!
- Democracy 2.0 – Operating Systems Need Updates - June 19, 2016
- What’s Better Than Taking Mom to Brunch on Mother’s Day? - May 7, 2016
- What, This Charity Event Doesn’t Have A SnapChat Geofilter? - May 4, 2016
- Gary Vaynerchuk Sees A Trillion Dollar Meditation Industry - May 3, 2016
- Good Eye Contact Makes You A Badass! - May 1, 2016
- Prince – Purple Rain Tribute in Theaters and on Social Media - April 25, 2016
- Kickstarter Resources - April 24, 2016
- Renée Fleming Gives An Opera Singing Master Class - April 23, 2016
- A Conversation with Renée Fleming – Chicago Humanities Festival - April 22, 2016
- Do You Cheat Your Customers Out Of Their Most Valuable Asset? - April 18, 2016