Helpful articles on how to buy (and register) EOS ICO Crypto*
- How to buy crypto currency EOS and others
- How to register EOS tokens easily
- What ETH compatible wallets are recommended? (see FAQ answer #13)
- Exchanges Bitfinex and Kraken Does Not Register Your Eos Tokens
- How to register/claim your EOS tokens before June 2018
- EOS bought on Kraken
- EOS Crowdsale with MyEtherWallet – The Complete Guide (see Step #3: EOS Public Key Mapping)
- How to update the EOS public key mapped/registered to your ETH Address with MyEtherWallet (MEW)
- EOS + MEW: How to Buy Into the EOS ICO Using MyEtherWallet
- How To Create Etherium Wallet & Send / Receive ETH
- So all the EOS that I bought on Kraken with ETH are part of the EOS ICO?
- What you need to do with your EOS tokens if you bought them from an exchange (If you bought EOS from an exchange, you do not yet actually own any EOS on the final blockchain which will be created in 2018. You have to do these 4 steps.)
*This is a list I’m creating while diving into EOS. WARNING: THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE OR HOW-TO ADVICE! Use this information at your own risk! If you gain or lose money, or get hacked, or fuck up and send crypto to the wrong address, or forget your password, or lose your private keys following any of this information, it is YOUR OWN FAULT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!