Mere restraint may prevent us from grossly negative misdeeds, but it’s insufficient to attain the happiness characterized by inner peace.
In order to transform our habits and dispositions so that our actions are compassionate, it is necessary to develop what we might call an ethic of virtue. As well as restraining ourselves from negative thoughts and emotions, we need to cultivate and reinforce our positive qualities.
– Dalai Lama
- Colin Kaepernick and America’s Flat Tire - September 1, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick Just Wants America To Be Better - August 29, 2016
- Democracy 2.0 – Operating Systems Need Updates - June 19, 2016
- What’s Better Than Taking Mom to Brunch on Mother’s Day? - May 7, 2016
- What, This Charity Event Doesn’t Have A SnapChat Geofilter? - May 4, 2016
- Gary Vaynerchuk Sees A Trillion Dollar Meditation Industry - May 3, 2016
- Good Eye Contact Makes You A Badass! - May 1, 2016
- Prince – Purple Rain Tribute in Theaters and on Social Media - April 25, 2016
- Kickstarter Resources - April 24, 2016
- Renée Fleming Gives An Opera Singing Master Class - April 23, 2016