PUBLIC SPEAKING WORKSHOPS
What organizers are saying
“Four people said they wanted to join.”
“Everyone walked out of the workshop with a lot more confidence!”
“Great insight; A friendly, informative format.”
“A very useful perspective for our members.”
Entertaining and educational workshops
- Interactive mini-workshop (15-20 minutes)
- Be yourself on stage workshop (45 minutes)
- Using body language workshop (45 minutes)
- Bootcamp-style workshop (2 hours)
- Toastmasters clubs
- Professional organizations
- Business owners
Toastmasters: Club meetings, open houses, District Conference Educational Sessions
- Perfect for club open house, showcasing the benefits of Toastmasters in the real world. Audience participation and hands-on examples.
- Club members & guests participate in a hands-on public speaking workshop that focuses on eye contact, using the stage, and overcoming butterflies.
- Open discussion & demonstration of using body language to relieve butterflies before a speech, as well as during a speech.