Store Owners: BAD Customer Service Is YOUR Fault!
Bad customer service ALWAYS reflects embarrassingly on the store owner and sales! Bad word-of-mouth will kill you!
Recent online retail store survey results:
- “Staff could have been friendlier.”
- “I had come in with a friend who was selling clothes. My friend was treated well but I was treated as if my business was not important. I’m a customer, too.”
- “Have staff that is ALWAYS friendly to EVERYONE. Just because I don’t walk in once wanting to buy doesn’t mean I won’t come back later. One bad experience could make customers never want to come back.”
- “…some of the workers were mean and acted snotty towards me.”
- “The employees were all snotty and didn’t act very welcoming.”
- “Hire more down-to-earth workers.”
Most customers who have a bad experience in your store don’t feel comfortable telling you while they’re still in your store, even with an in-store survey.
Solution: give them a way to tell you about their experience, anonymously. An online survey allows you to get “real” feedback about how your employees are “really” treating your reputation!