“I just watched your YouTube video “If you don’t follow your passion, you suck” and was thoroughly impressed.
“I’m doing my 10th [Toastmasters] speech this week and wanted to say thank you for the inspiration. You truly are an amazing speaker. I found the link to your website on YouTube and it seems as though you also have a successful business. The company I work for, BluEra, builds evolved and awakened teams from executive search and team transformation practices. Much of what you said in your speech was very relevant to what I see and do in a given day.
“Best of luck with your business and thank you again for posting your video, it was a pleasure to watch.”
Hilary May Smith
- What’s The Value Of Entering A Speech Contest – And Losing? - February 17, 2017
- Massively Important Life Advice From Ballerina Lauren Lovette - February 11, 2017
- The WRONG Way To Market Your Product On Instagram - February 7, 2017
- How To Grow Your Toastmasters Club - February 4, 2017
- How To Respond To Haters - January 15, 2017
- How Do I Prevent My Low Self Esteem? Quora Q&A - November 23, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick and America’s Flat Tire - September 1, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick Just Wants America To Be Better - August 29, 2016
- Democracy 2.0 – Operating Systems Need Updates - June 19, 2016
- What’s Better Than Taking Mom to Brunch on Mother’s Day? - May 7, 2016