by Brian Clark
You know Tim Ferriss as the best-selling author of The 4-Hour Work Week, the man behind the popular Experiments in Lifestyle Design blog, and now as the author of his new book, The 4-Hour Body. But it obviously wasn’t always the case.
What does Tim credit for his rapid emergence into the public eye? His blog and his blogger outreach strategy, which took him from unknown to successful author, angel investor, and social media celebrity is a few short years.
In this episode Tim and I discuss:
- How to develop an enduring content strategy
- Why pitching bloggers doesn’t work (and what does)
- The acceleration strategy that took Tim beyond books and blogs
- The novel launch tactics he used for the new book
- The credibility benefits of generous content marketing