Being myself and feeling comfortable on stage has always been my #1 goal with public speaking. ’cause if I ain’t bein myself, nobody cares what I have to say. If I’m not comfortable, then the audience is either bored out of their mind or they think I’m an idiot!
For Toastmasters, being ourselves makes us more memorable and impactful. And finding our voice is the first step in being comfortable on stage in front of an audience. This video from MarieTV’s Marie Forleo provides 4 outstanding tips that are perfect for all of the Toastmasters who are kickin ass to be better communicators.
- What’s The Value Of Entering A Speech Contest – And Losing? - February 17, 2017
- Massively Important Life Advice From Ballerina Lauren Lovette - February 11, 2017
- The WRONG Way To Market Your Product On Instagram - February 7, 2017
- How To Grow Your Toastmasters Club - February 4, 2017
- How To Respond To Haters - January 15, 2017
- How Do I Prevent My Low Self Esteem? Quora Q&A - November 23, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick and America’s Flat Tire - September 1, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick Just Wants America To Be Better - August 29, 2016
- Democracy 2.0 – Operating Systems Need Updates - June 19, 2016
- What’s Better Than Taking Mom to Brunch on Mother’s Day? - May 7, 2016