Being myself and feeling comfortable on stage has always been my #1 goal with public speaking. ’cause if I ain’t bein myself, nobody cares what I have to say. If I’m not comfortable, then the audience is either bored out of their mind or they think I’m an idiot!
For Toastmasters, being ourselves makes us more memorable and impactful. And finding our voice is the first step in being comfortable on stage in front of an audience. This video from MarieTV’s Marie Forleo provides 4 outstanding tips that are perfect for all of the Toastmasters who are kickin ass to be better communicators.
- Colin Kaepernick and America’s Flat Tire - September 1, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick Just Wants America To Be Better - August 29, 2016
- Democracy 2.0 – Operating Systems Need Updates - June 19, 2016
- What’s Better Than Taking Mom to Brunch on Mother’s Day? - May 7, 2016
- What, This Charity Event Doesn’t Have A SnapChat Geofilter? - May 4, 2016
- Gary Vaynerchuk Sees A Trillion Dollar Meditation Industry - May 3, 2016
- Good Eye Contact Makes You A Badass! - May 1, 2016
- Prince – Purple Rain Tribute in Theaters and on Social Media - April 25, 2016
- Kickstarter Resources - April 24, 2016
- Renée Fleming Gives An Opera Singing Master Class - April 23, 2016