This is exactly the crazy kinda stuff that could allow you to not have to work a job you hate. There are a bunch of business development opportunities that the owner has already turned down. Cats, especially cats like http://twitter.com/sockington (1.5 million followers as of June 22, 2010), are a fantastic niche market.
Read full article written by Nicole LaPorte: http://bit.ly/dDzwmE
This is exactly what Gary Vaynerchuk is talking about in his book “Crush It! – Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion.” Follow your friggin passion!
- What’s The Value Of Entering A Speech Contest – And Losing? - February 17, 2017
- Massively Important Life Advice From Ballerina Lauren Lovette - February 11, 2017
- The WRONG Way To Market Your Product On Instagram - February 7, 2017
- How To Grow Your Toastmasters Club - February 4, 2017
- How To Respond To Haters - January 15, 2017
- How Do I Prevent My Low Self Esteem? Quora Q&A - November 23, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick and America’s Flat Tire - September 1, 2016
- Colin Kaepernick Just Wants America To Be Better - August 29, 2016
- Democracy 2.0 – Operating Systems Need Updates - June 19, 2016
- What’s Better Than Taking Mom to Brunch on Mother’s Day? - May 7, 2016