This is exactly the crazy kinda stuff that could allow you to not have to work a job you hate. There are a bunch of business development opportunities that the owner has already turned down. Cats, especially cats like http://twitter.com/sockington (1.5 million followers as of June 22, 2010), are a fantastic niche market.
Read full article written by Nicole LaPorte: http://bit.ly/dDzwmE
This is exactly what Gary Vaynerchuk is talking about in his book “Crush It! – Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion.” Follow your friggin passion!
- Democracy 2.0 – Operating Systems Need Updates - June 19, 2016
- What’s Better Than Taking Mom to Brunch on Mother’s Day? - May 7, 2016
- What, This Charity Event Doesn’t Have A SnapChat Geofilter? - May 4, 2016
- Gary Vaynerchuk Sees A Trillion Dollar Meditation Industry - May 3, 2016
- Good Eye Contact Makes You A Badass! - May 1, 2016
- Prince – Purple Rain Tribute in Theaters and on Social Media - April 25, 2016
- Kickstarter Resources - April 24, 2016
- Renée Fleming Gives An Opera Singing Master Class - April 23, 2016
- A Conversation with Renée Fleming – Chicago Humanities Festival - April 22, 2016
- Do You Cheat Your Customers Out Of Their Most Valuable Asset? - April 18, 2016